A sick week
Not much fun to be had this week. Both kids were sick with colds . I am not sure if Miriam picked it up at preschool or not....in anycase it made for a long week here! I am thankful for good DVD's to watch and lots of apple juice. They are doing much better tonight and seem to be on the road to better health.
The most exciting news of the week- and brace yourself- is that Asa can wave bye-bye. It is quite cute, and I will have to take a picture of it soon. He also whines at the door when Joab goes to work, so we have to see him to the elevator doors while Asa waves "bye-bye" to him.
Also we started doing some English tutoring this week. Joab has a teenage boy twice a week and I have a man named "Sunny" twice a week. It is pretty good money and we can do it while the kids are sleeping. It is strange to teach someone a language you don't think about how it works together, you just speak it. So I am learning a lot too.
Well, that's it from Beijing- Em


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home