Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Preschool Update


This picture is Miriam's first day at preschool. She goes Monday and Wednesdays 8-12. Then Asa and I come at 12 and play on the playground with her until 1 PM. It is interesting to meet the other international families there. One Mom is from Thailand, her husband is from Germany- their little girl speaks Chinese, Engligh and Chinese and she is only three!

Miriam is learning that God is with her all the time, even when she is said to leave Mommy and go to preschool. We are thankful for a preschool that really seems a perfect match for us!

Asa is full on crawling on and into EVERTHING. Makes doing anything that involves a plug in interesting as he loves to pull them out of the wall. Also this morning he woke up with three new teeth popping through. Tonight I fed him with chopsticks and he loved it. He loves food- just about anything besides bananas he will eat. That is all from here- much love Em

1 Comments:

Blogger K and G McNabb said...

Oh my goodness...you guys are awesome! What a fabulous blog. I'm so glad to hear you're having a wonderful time in China. I hope we'll see you back in Glendale in September! I'll check your blog as much as you update it.

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home