Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy Kids


Miriam wanted Joab to take this picture. She is holding one of her favorite things- Sprite. Her hair is pretty curly these days as it is humid here. I thought people whould be excited to see Asa's red hair. However, they would rather touch the fat rolls on his legs and tell me how good it is to have a fat baby.

I am amazed at how happy Miriam is here. She says often she is glad to be home. It is a big lesson that home is wherever we are! Asa is a big eater and is starting to pull himself up on things. As for Joab and I- we are thankful for a week to get things set up here. It has been great to have time together (we even went on a date last night!) and feel ready for him to start work on Monday. He will bike to take Miriam to preschool then go to work and I pick her up at noon with Asa. She goes to preschool Monday and Wednesday 8-12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home