What I CRAVE
Now, you would think after having a girl and a boy that my cravings with each pregnancy would kind of normalize- but this is sadly not true. Bear with me as I tell you about them all!
Miriam (in order of need)
1. McDonald's Chocolate Milk Shake- dear Joab would drive me there whenever I wanted (well, usually)
2. Cut up oranges with coconut and dried cranberries
3. Frozen snicker bars (and yes, they had to be frozen)
4. Mexican food with tons of sour cream
Asa
1. Cinnamon rolls/Coffee cake (and I was pregnant with him in the summer in Arizona. It was so hot but I did not care I needed to bake these. Actually had dreams about coffee cake)
2. Root beer- would call Joab and tell him if he was coming home he better have one of these in his hot little hands
Baby Three
1. Japanese food- really I can not get enough of this. In fact most days I just want to eat this
2. Watermelon- given a whole one I just might eat all of it
3. Ice Water- I usually do not need ice, but with this baby I need a lot of ice all the time
SO- I am hoping that by craving healthier things I will end up looking more like a cute Japanese lady after this is all done. :)
Anyway, thanks for reading and loving us all the way over here! BTW- my parents just left and WOW did we have a good time!


6 Comments:
:) love reading about all of your cravings... praying for you all. so glad you had a great time with your parents.
7:53 PM
Cute! I loved reading it. I am not pregnant, but give me a watermelon and I could eat the whole thing any day! :)
2:56 AM
That is hilarious. Bummer that your cravings don't give you any "clues" to what this little one may be.
2:53 AM
Thanks for sharing. It was nice to think back and I remember you talking about the frozen snickers. You are a cute momma not matter what you eat!! :)
Dina
5:09 AM
I loved the McDonald's shakes with Kip! Too funny. I'm craving bread and butter pickles and Green Mill cheese bread with this one!:)
10:54 AM
HA! I should have guessed for black hair on your baby! I really wanted (and devoured) watermelon, too! Found out later it helps ward off water retention, always nice!
11:24 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home