Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sleepers

Summer afternoons means "quiet rest time". Quiet rest time = Mom has HAD it and needs a break=kids need to not talk or whine for at least 30 minutes! Often this means I fall asleep and they count down the seconds before they can get up!

But not on Saturday afternoon! The kids slept and I did not want to! This happens about as often as a solar eclipse in Shanghai :).

Anyway, for my fellow Moms out there who love to watch their sleeping kids- this one is for you!



2 Comments:

Blogger Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is really sweet! I do love sleeping pictures!

10:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!


Dina

10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home