Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Countdown thing

So I have debated do I put the "baby countdown" thing on my blog. I have decided to.

Here are my reasons:

1. I often forget what week/day I am on. Now I will have no excuse
2. Most of my faithful readers will not get to see me get big- BIG. So just look at this cute picture and think it is me :)
3. If you ever want to know how many days till Christmas you will need to look no further. Since I am due on Christmas- let the ticker due to work for you!

Here is to 157 days till Christmas! Yikes!
Em

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute :)

Dina

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Brett and Meredith said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you and what a fun due date!!

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home