Thursday, December 04, 2008
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- And the winner is .....
- I heart Louie
- Got Fruit?
- WHO ARE YOU
- Last half of October
- New pics from Preschool
- X Cookie
- Trip to the Great Wall
- Happy Three Years Asa!
- More Pictures from the Week
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



5 Comments:
what?! how did you get that? did you have to pay for that? how do you say that in chinese? :) i want one too.
12:41 PM
Asa, you rock!
Did you wear your tractor shirt? :)
9:47 AM
That is so cute!
1:25 AM
Fun things to keep in the scrapbook. Did you get much talk on Asa's belly button showing:)
8:40 AM
Dear Meyers!
Merry Christmas and Best wishes for 2009! It looks like you are having a wonderful time in China!
We are doing great, it's too cold here in Mpls, but life is good! Keep in touch! Love from us to you!
Francois, Lisette, Eva & Thomas
10:11 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home