
I heart Louie. First, he is a great brother. Second he came all this way to see us. Third he has a great Girlfriend- Shannon. Here are some more pictures of their time here.
Above- Louie was a dear to carry Asa everywhere we went.

Top of the Pearl Tower.

The Water Cube in Beijing. An amazing place.

Miriam was
obsessed with Louie holding her upside down (no joke!). I think she was in a growth spurt and so this felt good? Not sure, but she has not asked to do this since he left!

At
Tienanmen Square- flower arrangements in the square.

Taken by Miriam. I love this picture!

Shannon laughing at Louie. He is a pretty funny guy....

The hipsters at Tienanmen.

Miriam pretty much thought Shannon just came to see her! She stuck to her like glue!

Eating some great Beijing Duck

We went to this place for Asa's
Bday. Instead of a piece of cake for his
Bday they gave him a big bowl of soup with long noodles (for a long life). The noodles were three feet long!

Asa pretty much thought Louie came here just for him!
I asked Louie some things about his trip and here is what he had to say!
- China is amazing
- If you come you to Beijing and bring Joab with you :)
- It is easy to live there
-Shopping is amazing
-Clean and Cheap Taxis
-Stay a week!
-Don't slow down- see it all!
-Louie said he was surprised how "not" third world Shanghai was
-Riding the electric bike was so fun!
- Food=Good
-And I quote "It was the time of my life- I plan to return in 2010 Baby!"
And we do thank Louie and Shannon for coming! WE love you! 2010 BABY
3 Comments:
Miriam caught a great moment with you and Joab. If she is like my girls, they love when mommmy and daddy are lovey dovey. Too sweet.
Lisa
1:44 AM
How fun to have family! I love the picture Miriam took, looks like she has a future in photography! Fun pictures!
1:05 AM
the trip is now complete. Thank you and I love you.
6:50 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home