New pics from Preschool
No pics please!
They always get a sticker when they wake up from nap- Asa likes to wear his on his head. Also this is snack when they wake up- sweet potatoes on rice!Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids
No pics please!
They always get a sticker when they wake up from nap- Asa likes to wear his on his head. Also this is snack when they wake up- sweet potatoes on rice!
6 Comments:
I LOVE the picture of Asa with the girls!!! He looks so cute! Wish we could see you guys. Miss you in AZ
1:30 PM
that is SO cool that you got an inside look into the school! it looks great. warms a mama's heart :)
8:36 AM
What a great snack... I'm going to have to try that one! I love that Asa wears his star on his forehead... How funny!
10:26 AM
Hmmm...where are your kids? They just blend right in with the crowd--ha! Like you could miss those two cuties! So cute that Miriam was so excited to see her little bro.
5:53 AM
I am glad they are thriving in the school. Continue your trust in the unseen reward they will have for being so close to the culture. He will do a good work in them. Love you, Lisa W
1:15 PM
Asa, you rock.
You too Mei.
4:33 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home