Wednesday, September 10, 2008
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- Daddy Date and The Tallest Building in China
- My Ten Year Shower
- People
- Clouds
- Ten years and we are Back!
- Asa's haircut
- Em's Last Day of School
- Last Day of School
- Father's Day
- One Tooth Less
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
How funny to remember being as excited as your kids on my first days of school, and soon my kids will be off to school! How wild!
Do you get to start school too?
9:11 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home