Sunday, August 17, 2008
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- Asa's haircut
- Em's Last Day of School
- Last Day of School
- Father's Day
- One Tooth Less
- News Update
- What My Kids Don't Lack
- 5 kids for 2 days!
- Miriam's Play
- Asa's week in Scan
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


7 Comments:
Nice to "see" you together again. And a blessing, as always, to speak with Joab today. Congratulations on 10 years. We hit that milestone on October 24.
1:32 PM
I feel so young in my marriage. We are only 8. I did not realize you and Amy were ahead of me, since I have the oldest child. That tells you how fast I got pregnant. I am glad you made it back safely and in good timing. Would love to see you all and catch up on your summer.
Lisa
12:55 AM
yay! happy ten! it seems we know a lot of people hitting the big ten this year! hey, when was your wedding date again? i swear we already discussed this, but if i'm not mistaken, it was super close to ours...
2:41 AM
I still remember your beautiful wedding! So glad to still have you as friends 10 years later.
5:51 AM
Happy Anniversary! Glad you are back together. I am praying for you all!
Love, Aimee
5:34 AM
Congrats on the 10 years! I love hearing about anniversaries for people. I personally feel we should all get "10 year bridal showers". All the stuff were were given at the wedding is worn out or broken. And it seems in the modern world 10 years is more of an achievement than just getting married. If you were near me I would throw you a "Made-it-10-years" celebration.
6:03 AM
Yay for 10! Congrats to the Meyers!! Wish I could have seen you while you were back. Can you believe we will be 7 this year? Time flies...
9:10 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home