Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Saturday, June 21, 2008

One Tooth Less


Miriam has lost her tooth! At rush hour on the subway (People's Square- for those of you who know about the Shanghai Subway) it was quite the memory!
Anyway, she got 10 Yuan (a little over one dollar) and she plans to save up for a toy. The tooth that fell out was the first that came it at four months old. I have to admit I got a bit emotional when she lost it (on the subway at rush hour....) she looked so much bigger.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Miriam you are so grown up! I love you! Christy Grandma

8:24 AM

 
Blogger Dave and Becky said...

Wow! That's quite the big news! Good to see the Tooth Fairy even comes to China. :)

10:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the beginning of a new stage with kids when the first tooth falls out. Hey, 10 RMB! We've been too cheap with kids. We gave Jalen 5 last time because she let daddy have a shot at it. I will have to tell Jason to raise the price.
Lisa Ward

7:09 PM

 
Blogger The Bowman Blog said...

That is so exciting Miriam! You are such a beautiful young lady!
Love, Aimee

7:16 PM

 
Blogger Gramma D said...

What a big girl you are, Miriam!!

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Gramma D said...

Oops, Gramma D is Kristina Sklar (my mom is visiting, and was blogging, and I didn't notice to change her login!:)

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home