Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

News Update

First things first! Miriam has a loose tooth. We had to call the Grandma's last night and tell them all about it.

She could not go to sleep she was SO excited!

Also we are headed back to the States. Will be there from July11- August 14 (Joab to return early August 2). Will catch up with many of you!

Em

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

miriam!! congrats!! :)
emily - no way? back to the states? thats fun... i am SO SO glad that you're going back the time you are - seriously, i think that time period is the absolute hardest to be in shanghai, its sooooooooo hot. you'll miss the worst of it. have fun! :) gina

11:54 PM

 
Blogger Laura Lynn said...

Miriam that is so exciting to have a loose tooth!

1:59 AM

 
Blogger Ellen said...

Oh, I wish we were going to be back in the midwest while you're there. If for some reason we decide to make a trip in August (doubtful), we'll be in touch.

8:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see all of you! Miriam I am so excited to hear about your tooth! I love you! Christy Gma

9:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where will you be during that time? Maybe we can figure out how to meet up somewhere. Let me know...Kendra

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home