
Love this guy.

Miriam's Homeschool co-op was able to perform 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat' at a local mall this past weekend. It was fun to work together all semester to make this play happen. Mei is in the younger class which did the opening and closing songs. I have worked a lot with her class this year and love these kids so much! It has been so fun to watch them grow and change. We are blessed to have such a great group of homeschooled kids in Shanghai, China!

The song 'Awesome God' in sign language. They sang this song in both Chinese and English

Mei not looking at the camera! The kids waiting for the play to start...

The whole gang!
5 Comments:
Hey Em,
Just wanted to write a quick note reminding you that we love reading Global Meyer Minutes here in Bogotá. The kids are cute, your lives are crazy and that's I suppose why we all get along together so well. Love, Dave and Martha
1:14 AM
so super cute and fun! i guess i was expecting miriam to be lost in a sea of chinese kids, but it doesn't look that way (unlike asa's picture)...heehee
3:40 AM
Isn't God good how he put you in that group when there was a spot available for you--He knew and continues to know exactly what you need. Miss you!
Love, Aimee
1:04 PM
I think it is so much fun to read the stories too. Miriam, you looked just like your aunt Anna the actress! I love you and can hardly wait to see you! LOve mom
11:34 AM
I love the picture of you and Asa! Congrats on Miriam's performance! You sound busy and happy!
5:35 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home