Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good Eats

There are amazing places to eat in this town! This weekend we went with the Bowmans to a Northwest Chinese Food Place. We ate a leg of lamb and other wonderful things! This great tea pot was also left on our table.

At the end of the meal the dancing started! The kids loved it.
I (Emily) am pretty much back to "normal". Walking most places I want (slowly) and loving it! I had no idea how wonderful it is to walk. Seriously, it is great to get out of my house.
I also started back three days a week in the morning to attend Chinese lessons at a local college. It is stretching for my brain- but good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Smith Family said...

hey, hey...look at your clever picture of the kids through the tea kettle...so cute! we miss that yummy chinese food (and occasional entertainment) BADLY!

3:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture of the tea pot with Asa and Elijah peeking through! What a fun night! We love you guys!

Aimee

7:31 AM

 
Blogger stacy bostrom said...

beautiful pot and dancer! Glad to hear you're up and at-'em more. It was great to Skype...let's do it again!

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home