Funny Story
Okay, I have been heavy on the stories as of late and light on the photos. But Joab is going to stop that today! He and the kids are on their way to get our dear friend Elizabeth Edwards (and fellow T-bird Alum) from the airport! He went armed with the camera to capture it all!
I am walking!!! I kind of look like Tiny Tim from Christmas Carol- but I DO NOT CARE! I can not hobble around without crutches. It is exciting!!!! Still a long way to go- but I am getting there.
A funny story from yesterday's Homeschool Co-op that I have to share.
Miriam attends a local Homeschool Co-op every Thursday. Amazing Moms and kids- from all over the world. Anyway, at drama yesterday their teacher Ms. Amanda was having the kids pretend they were going on a trip to the beach. The kids had a lot of fun "packing" their bags, getting on the bus and arriving at the beach! One little kid then pretended he was a shark in the water...
Ms. Amanda- Kids, there is a shark in the water- what are we going to do?
Chinese/Singapore kids- EAT IT
All kids- Yes, let's catch is and eat it!
So , the kids spent about five minutes "catching" the shark and "roping" it with nets.
Another Mom and I in the room were just laughing that our kids were not learning to be afraid of Jaws, but to eat him!


2 Comments:
Good job Tinny Tim Momma! Keep up the great work.
1:36 AM
Love these stories! Give you kids a hug from me!
Aimee
11:49 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home