Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Monday, July 07, 2008

Asa's haircut

Gave Asa a haircut today. He does better when Miriam is around and Miriam does better when she is into the action. Solution...Miriam documenting the cut with photos. See below for details!















Asa loves his hair long- this comes from his Daddy! He is so funny telling me (in Chinese) not to take too much off.
We are packing and getting ready to head back on Friday to the U S of A!




5 Comments:

Blogger Wenhui said...

Asa is so cute! Timmy also had a haircut the other day and he was crying like the end of the world.

I bet Asa's Chinese is better than his Daddy. :-)

1:38 AM

 
Blogger Laura Lynn said...

Dude... great hair. Hope mine is as cool as yours.

TOR

1:53 AM

 
Blogger Dave and Becky said...

I love Miriam's picture-taking abilities. You have a real prodigy on your hands! What a cutie. I love that Asa gave you haircutting instructions in CHINESE!! It turned out great, by the way. Glad you're in USA, but sad it's not a little closer to IDAHO!!!

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Trey, Kristina, Hans & Annika said...

You are such a great mom! And a good barber! Nice work. :)

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Nick and Maddy Winward said...

It was fun to catch up on your family! I got emotional too on Owens first tooth. They grow too fast! Hope you enjoyed your time in the states! I'm looking forward to picture and stories-

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home