
This week Miriam was sick. That meant she stayed home from school and got to take a lot of photos! Here are some highlights. Above is a new hanger I bought for hanging up sheets to dry- it is as big as Asa. Miriam is much better now and hopefully will be back to school this week.

Tropical storm is rolling in here tonight. Makes my hair so curly.

Gift from Miriam's friend. It is a coconut- you can put the money in but can not get it out!

We can not paint our walls so I have decided on wild curtains. Here are the Pig's playing soccer in the Kids' room.

Yes, sad but true. This lamp is in our house.

Joab on Skype
1 Comments:
LOVE you guys!!! I always am so excited to see what you're up to!!! And I love the lamp photo. hehe!
I reallly do love the pigs, though!! And I saw a cool idea, to make a whole wall covered by a bold graphic fabric, hung from dowels...since we can't paint I'm considering it, too.
We have a little cake her that's called a Manapua, I wonder if it could just be the Hawaiian versoin of a Mooncake? Hans loves them, too. What's in yours?
4:59 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home