Friday, October 03, 2008
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- Birthday Day Week
- Blueberry Boss
- Old Stuff Now New
- Happy Moon
- Miriam's Photos from this Week
- First Day of School
- Daddy Date and The Tallest Building in China
- My Ten Year Shower
- People
- Clouds
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




3 Comments:
It is amazing how kids can sleep anywhere! I wish I could do that!
10:47 AM
and style was only modified, not sacrified...way to go miriam...girl after my own heart.
2:45 PM
Glad to hear your doing okay Miriam. What a trooper! It's cool that Mom was prepared with some Chinese doctor words too. God works in the details of our lives and it is wonderful. He loves us so much.
8:05 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home