Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blueberry Boss

First the Boss. Yes, sometimes Miriam is the boss. It is interesting being an oldest child parenting an oldest child. I have many memories of telling my dear brothers what to do! And now Miriam has carried on my legacy....well I hope not all of it!

Even I got into the fun. Asa was just too cute on the floor to be left alone!
Asa acting like a Teddy Bear.

Our taste test of the week was blueberry potato chips.



Joab described them as a really cheap blueberry muffin taste.



Chips here come in all flavors! In addition to blueberry there is: mango, lime, tomato, beef steak, chicken dinner, shrimp, crab..the list goes on and on.



3 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Blueberry? That is so unusual!! Were they salty, or just sweet??

5:02 AM

 
Blogger Brett and Meredith said...

Gotta love China...I am sure they have the MOST flavors in the world, made with the BEST potatoes. Although, you have to hand it to them...their gazillion flavors of Ritz crackers are wonderful. Try the strawberry ones if you haven't already...the best! And if you aren't busy enough, find Brett a job and we will come live by you!! Miss you guys!

2:57 PM

 
Blogger Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Crazy flavors! How fun to explore!

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home