People
Joab with sister Anna. We sure missed Minneapolis and living there with Anna....
My Mom watched the kids so we could have a few days in Chicago for our anniversary. Here my new bearded husband is (and it grew in sort of red! How cool is that?) at a great Mexican place.
Pitcher kids with my kids in Mpls. What a blast they had together!
My new nephew Daniel James! He is sooo cute. And I miss him already. He was the hardest person to say good bye to! He is 5 months and already weighs more than my kids did a one year!
Took the kids and went north to Wisconsin to visit pretty much the best family there! The Kelly's. My kids got to just play and play...and Megan and I got to just talk and talk. A perfect combo (Tim also played the banjo and that was fun too!).
Three generations of Tweedy Woman.
After Joab left, the kids and I spent about 20 hours together visiting people on the road. They did just great. So blessed to have these global road warriors on my team!
My parents land where they hope to build a home. Here we are on earth day planting seeds.
Nei Nei and Papa with kids.
Went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Gardens with our dear friends the Staebells. Always not enough time with people you love. Fun to get our kids together - they play we get to talk!
Joab with his Dad. Had a blast at water parks (forgot camera) and just hanging out in the backyard with Joab's family!
David and Martha. The best couple to come out of Colombia in a long time.
Again cute D.J with Elly and Fred.
My day of being the only In Law are over! Here is the complete "second string" as I call it. I can not tell you how great it is to have other people out there trying to love (and understand) the Meyers :). I love you all.
So there you have it! I took so many pics, so hard to just put a few up! We had a great time. We love and miss you all.


5 Comments:
The beard suits you well, Joab! It was great to see pics of your amazing family. Anna was missing, though--I was looking for a picture of her. Really wish we could have seen you guys!
5:14 AM
You are loved by many.
5:24 AM
What a great post! I knew you guys were in the USA, but it was fun to see a few of the details. Still sad Idaho wasn't on the agenda... maybe next time! :) Looks like it was a great trip. We love your family and are so happy you are doing so well. Sure miss you all!
1:47 PM
No love or shout out to the brother in Minneapolis?? Ouch.
1:54 AM
Love it all! the hands (you're brilliant, such a good mom...) the trade-an-age party, the spoon! (forgot the artist; I'm getting rusty!) , the fence you built w/ your grandpa, so many rich and special memories. You make and cherish them all so well.
3:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home