Great Jamaican Food
A couple weeks ago I had a free afternoon and texted Joab (you usually text people on your cell phone and not call them...it is interesting. As texting if free and so you get as much bang for your buck) to see if he was free.
He said a bunch of people from work were going to a nearby Jamaican Place near his work in Luijiazui. I asked if I could tag along! It was really good! And a local food reviewer came with us. Below is her review of the place. I even made it into the photo- I am the girl in the window.
http://shanghaiist.com/2008/05/21/uncle-mikes-jamaican.php#comments
The chef they flew in from Jamaica just to start this place- so good. While we were eating a local famous Jamaican decided to eat at our table. He does travel shows on Chinese TV and is well known. I got to ask him all about his life- it was very interesting.
So there you have it Jamaican food in China. I love this place.


1 Comments:
I had trouble logging on for a long time, finally it let me get back in the saddle so to speak. I love reading your stories Em! You are a great writer! What good news about Asa! Tell Miriam it is a good thing to learn to be a encourager! I love you all, Christy Grandma
2:19 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home