Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our class clown

It is so funny how our kids are so different. Miriam was born and cried for about 12 hours straight, Asa came out and slept for 12 hours straight. Miriam is intense as they get Asa loves to make you laugh. Here are some recent highlights:

Em- Asa, what did you have at preschool for lunch? (I always ask this and usually he does not answer me)

Asa- Rice and Soup

Em- Do you like Soup?

Asa- Love it.

This made me totally laugh as I have never heard him say the word soup or Love it!

Asa woke up one morning last week with what looked like a pimple on his cheek!

Em- Asa what is that?

Asa- A Gecko Bite- followed by laughter

The dude knows he is funny!

And the last one:

He loves to hold up five fingers and say he is TWO years old. He also holds up two fingers and says he is FIVE.Then he laughs his head off.

Thanks Asa for keeping a whole house full of eldest children (Joab and I are both the oldest in our families) laughing!

4 Comments:

Blogger alan and steph said...

that is just too cute! We miss you all.

2:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He is going to be an entertainer! Love you guys!

Aimee

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Trey, Kristina, Hans & Annika said...

these might get quoted on trey's blog, too! Love it!!

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Jean Smith said...

Hi Em! I'm back to the blogging world!!! I giggled at all of Asa's comments...what a cutie! Now, I need to go catch up on the rest of your life in the past month while I was on vacation...

6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home