Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Here comes Santa Claus

Hello! It has been a long time since I last uploaded pics! Here are some highlights of our month so far. We had Asa's preschool teachers over for lunch the other week. For a gift they gave us a huge marsh mellow Santa. I had high hopes to melt it down and make into rice crispy bars...until I tasted it. Let's just say it was not Jet Puff Fresh. But we all took some bits and had fun.







We met Anna and Family for a day of fun at Super Brand Mall. This is a HUGE and I mean HUGE mall near Joab's work. We all made chocolate houses and had a ball. The above photo is all the people taking photos of us while we took photos of the kids.


Happy girls post Chocolate fun.



This is some fun art near the mall. I love how you can see how Mei is left handed and Asa is right handed!





Christmas decorations here can not quite be captured in photos. Here is Santa crossing a bridge with Princesses in tow.







This is the 10 floor high castle thing in front of the Super Brand. It lights up at night!
Friday night here we have Joab's work Christmas party at our place. It should be fun to celebrate the real reason for the season and sing and play games. I also plan to decorate cookies- Mei can not wait!
Merry Christmas!






3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Harms said...

It's fun getting updates on your family via your blog. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.

Where did Asa get all that red hair?!

12:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,

Your pictures are so great. Seeing the children is wonderful. Did Mei's school go to the mall or just Anna's family? Otherwise did Mei's class even recognize Christmas?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as we say in the midwest.

I have been seeing Lexi daily while Krissy is "downunder" with George and Geo is in Prescott Valley. When I turn the key in the door, she is there to meet me and escort me to her food and waits to be fed. Then after a brief spell of eating she comes and jumps in my lap for a petting session.

She will think that Christmas arrived tomorrow night when Krissy gets home.

Hug the children for me

Peace

McMom

5:01 PM

 
Blogger K and G McNabb said...

Merry Christmas, Meyers. It looks like China is getting into the "spirit" much more than I saw in Australia. Looks lovely though. Have a blessed holiday.

4:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home