
There is a saying here that you can be white (like the color of your skin) but yellow (like the color of your skin) on the inside like an egg. I think Asa might be our little egg. Below are pictures of him at his preschool. His dear Teacher took these for me.
Yesterday when I went to pick him up they could not stop talking about how much Chinese food Asa eats at preschool! They were telling me what he eats and honestly, most of it I had no idea what it was! But he loves it and that makes me happy.




I think this says it all. The dude is happy.
6 Comments:
Oh my goodness!!! How cute is Asa! I totally loved all of the photos - and the great commentary, Em! Thanks for being so willing to share your lives with us. Love from AZ (it's getting sooo nice here). We miss you
5:58 AM
Hi Em! Asa looks great. He is growing so fast, not long before he graduates high school and has his own family. Wait till he tells them about his childhood.
Hug the children for me.
Peace
McMom
2:56 PM
Maybe the cutest pics I have seen of the chunky monkey in a long time. Next time can we work some Asa thigh leg fat into the picture??
11:46 PM
WHATEVER! He seriously looks like a little boy. Asa should still be the little baby that I remember him as at Thunderbird and China. These pics were so fun. So, I hate to ask, but can only the Chinese people who are considered a little more wealthy send their kiddies to preschool? I never knew any Chinese people who took their kids to preschool when we were there.
10:45 AM
I'm sorry I haven't commented on your blog more. It looks like you guys are having tons of fun! Your kids are looking so cute!
1:10 PM
What great pictures! Doesn't that just bless your heart and give you such peace to see your little guy having such a good time? God is good!
Love, Aimee
3:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home