Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Miriam update



Hello. Too much to blog about this week. I wish our week was as "wonderful" as this Disney You Tube video.

Bottom line- Miriam was back (and this time all four of us went) at the hospital tonight. Her white blood cell counts were high so they gave us some antibiotics, which hopefully will knock out whatever is keeping her fever up.

To celebrate our fourth visit to the doctor we stopped at Mister Donut on the way home. Yes, you can get great donuts here. To coax Mei into taking her meds I let her pick out a You Tube video and she chose the you can enjoy here too! Joab and I loved the music, it brought us back to our Junior High Dances!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I enjoyed the video and the variety of Disney couples.
I'm sorry to hear about Mei, I commented that she was lucky that she had no itching with the rash, but now it seems the rash was bacterial driven. I know both staph and strep can cause a rash in the right environment. I'm sure that other bacteria can also. BUT the positive thing is that most of the bacteria react to some of the antibiotics. Hope you have had the last of the late night doctor visits for a while.
Diamondbacks are down two games to Colorado. I don't even know who the American League has playing for championship, except it is not the New York Yankees.
Asa has not gotten any problems like Mei has he? If it is bacterial any of you could get it, Mei isn't "run down" health wise,is she?
Hope all goes well with the antibiotic treatment.
Hug the children for me
Peace
McMom

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home