Well, the sky was blue! As I sit here I notice the clouds moving in again. The storm stayed to our south and we only got rain and a lot of wind yesterday. The kids and I had fun making pancakes, watching a movie and all taking naps!
When Joab got home we decided to venture out in the rain to the local mall to buy some dress shoes for Joab. The mall was pretty dead. This equals even more attention getting paid to the kids. Pretty much everywhere you go here you need to explain: that yes you indeed have two kids. They are 4 and 2 years old. No, we do not dye Asa's hair red and yes, Miriam is beautiful, we are from America (I had one person ask me if I was French, I was so flattered!) and Joab is working here in Shanghai.
So, after all the questions an ice cream treat and some great shoes for Joab we headed home.

I let the kids wear their PJs all day- this was a big hit. Also much time was spent looking outside at the rain falling....

Our kitchen! The small room in the front is the laundry room
Mei with the pancake mix I bought at our local Carrefour (think French super Wal Mart)!
2 Comments:
Hello again,
Mei looks enchanted with the pancake mix. (It's in English!) Sounds like your day went as you planned and I'll bet both children were ready for preschool the next day.
So you have lots of explaining about your two children. They are such dolls.
Hugs to the children.
Peace
McMom
6:35 PM
Your apartment looks so great! It looks nice and clean (kind of a rarity there...hee hee)!
12:44 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home