Monday, June 18, 2007
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- June Update-What in the World are the Meyer Doing?
- Beauty in the Desert
- Jerome, AZ
- Graduation Celebration
- Happy Easter 2007
- Random Fun in AZ Land
- Big Eyes
- Hello Glendale AZ!!!
- Bye Bye Beijing
- Wrapping things Up!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
Yep, life looks pretty rough for you three hanging out in the pool all day! Em, you never told me if you guys are really considering adopting from China or if I just misunderstood! Come on, give me the goods!
1:06 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home