
Okay- enough already!!!! When will the crabs stop! But read on for more....

Joab's work (HSBC) decided to have a little outing to eat some delicious crabs at the Crab Ground Zero. What I mean from right next to the famous lake where all the crabs come from! The 1.5 hour bus ride each way with two small children (no car seats) turned out to be over three hours each way due to traffic. But in the end we gained many new friends and had some amazing food!

Miriam's new friend who taught her to love snails. This little girl is the daughter of one of Joab's co-workers and they had a blast on the bus together!

Explaining the greater things about crabs to Asa. Is that not the largest bowl of soup ever?

Forget crabs- I am going right for window fog.

Snails- I thought they were gross but Miriam loved them!!!
2 Comments:
Em!
What a great trip for the children and I'll bet they took the three hours in the bus each way better than most their age. They are such little troupers. I miss them. Pictures are wonderful.
Hug the children for me
Peace
McMom
3:31 PM
Oh my gosh! Can't believe Miriam is eating snails. Did she know what they were? She is going to be such a well-rounded young lady. :)
8:13 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home