Miriam's Winter Recital
Miriam's Home school Co-op had their Winter Recital a week ago. They learned the American Sign Language to Psalm One.
What is a Home school Co-op? An excellent question! I did not know how what they were either until a few months ago. A Home school Co-op get together other Homeschooling families to share in other classes that might be harder to teach at home. This semester Miriam's Co-op is learning: Kitchen Science, Drama and Art. The teachers for the most part are other parents and we meet in some one's home in Shanghai. There are about 25 kids in her Co-op; from all over the world. Singapore, China, Taiwan,Tonga,Australia,America and Africa (can't remember the exact country right now....)! It is pretty amazing to get to know these families and share in the schooling of our kids together.
A big thanks to Jonathan and Christina our good friends from Minnesota who are here in Shanghai this month! They were able to take this video and put it on YouTube for us. We love having you guys here!


2 Comments:
Hi Miriam! Thank you for sharing the video from your performance! It was so wonderful....I loved every second of it. It's wonderful to see how much fun you're having in China. We miss you! Love, Miss Cathey
2:49 PM
I've never had tears in my eyes from a YouTube clip until that one. I miss the Mei Mei so much!!!
3:58 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home