Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Cmas Eve



Presents under the tree
Fireworks outside our window (it would not be China without some fireworks right!)
Three sleeping kids
One faithful God
Merry Christmas blog readers. God is with us!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely! God is good! I am praising God for His great faithfulness to you and your family. Love you and wish you were here to share a coffee and some oven pancake with us this morning.

Dina

12:53 AM

 
Blogger Laura Lynn said...

I love your pictures! Merry Christmas.

1:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from the Teichroew's! We are so happy for your family!!

5:19 AM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Congratulations!!! She's just beautiful and I'm so glad all went well...what a little peanut...2 and a half pounds smaller than my chunk! So happy for you guys...keep the pics coming and I'll be thinking of you when I'm up during those lovely midnight feedings! Love, Molly

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home