
I had a list of things I wanted to do while in the States earlier this month. One was to carve a pumpkin! Mine is the one on the left- I used a huge drill bit! It looked really great once lit- but made a huge mess with the drill flying pieces of pumpkin in every direction!

Our first year here we carved pineapples, our second green peppers. This year
Joab went traditional and went for a pumpkin (more
like a pumpkin I think in fact some type of squash). It was REALLY hard to cut. But the kids loved it.

Yes, here I am- two months to go. And here in Miriam with her "baby pumpkin".
7 Comments:
You are too tiny for your third child! Everyone thought I was a blimp with my third and second. Glad you are all doing well and found some "pumpkins".
10:31 PM
You're looking really cute, Emily!
10:48 AM
You look great! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Dina
9:33 AM
Both of you look really cute! I Love your belly Em!!!!!!! I Send you a big hug for you and the baby who is comming!and hugs for Mei Mei and Asa Too!
Muchos abrazos y Q Dios los Bendiga!
Martha Lucia
12:09 PM
Sweet bellies!
You are in for so much fun!
11:21 AM
Love how Asa is looking at Mei Mei in that picture! His hair matches the pumpkin very well.
7:14 AM
Are you ever CUTE and TINY! My goodness! You look great! So good to see you, my friend!
Love, Aimee
10:37 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home