Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Monday, November 09, 2009

My #1 Sleeper

This is Asa last night. I love how his blanket looks like a diaper!
He will fall asleep anywhere anytime. He actually TELLS you when he is tired (unheard of with Miriam). When he was born- I nursed him once and then he slept straight for about ten hours. I could not sleep- thinking something was wrong (he slept with Joab in the pull out bed). Here was this perfect little boy and did not get to hold him- he just wanted to sleep!

That was four short years ago. I have wondered often how this baby will be- a good sleeper or not. My dear Miriam cried for about the first ten hours of her life...that was a long night. I finally needed the night nurse to come and and assure me that nothing was wrong with her.

Anyway, six short weeks and we will find out.....waiting can be hard!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Jane said...

Oh, Emily, I sure hope this baby is a good sleeper like Asa. Caroline is the best sleeper yet and it has sure made life much easier. S/he will be here so soon. Thinking of you!

11:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Asa!!!


The Staebells

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a great sleeper! Love the blanket, cute boy!

12:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home