Saturday, December 19, 2009
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- Nesting
- Rocking to the Huskers
- A few pics from this weekend
- Thankful
- The Crud, The Cute and The Crib
- Migrant School
- My #1 Sleeper
- Pumpkin Fun
- Baby Guessing Game
- The Zoo and Iowa
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



10 Comments:
Haha... You're both so cute. Merry Christmas!
3:30 AM
You're still so little! It's a girl...for sure. Praying for you and anxious to hear your news! Hang in there! -Molly
5:21 AM
LOVE IT!!!!!!!! You are one cute momma. I have been praying hard for your birthing situation!! May the Lord provide you the perfect place surrounded by the perfect people all for His glory. You are loved and missed my nesting friend. I can't wait to see pics of your newest egg and to hear the story of His grace in the birth.
Love ya,
Dina
5:24 AM
You look fabulous!!! I can't wait to hear that you have had your new addition, VERY exciting!
5:26 AM
you look great.
12:32 PM
both of you look gorgeous. muchos abrazos y mucho amor. de David y Martha
11:25 PM
You are beautiful! Praying for you, dear friend!
Love Aimee
12:15 AM
Enjoy your last few days and rest up. I'll be thinking of you! Here is to wishing your birth day is the best day of your life (or the 4th best after your wedding day, Miriam & Asa's b-days!)
1:13 AM
What a beautiful beautiful mama you are Emily! I love your pic and your sweet boy with you! We are excited to hear your news! Praying for you.
Aren't you glad you don't have to ride a donkey 100 miles and give birth in a stable?
Much love to you-
jill (for all the Ks)
2:00 PM
That is too cute! You look adorable!
8:49 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home