Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Crud, The Cute and The Crib

The Crud= sick Miriam. Sorry pics so dark! Dear Miriam has Pneumonia. A high fever and gross cough brought her into the Doctor on Monday. We left after x-ray and blood word. Indeed in both lungs and indeed needs to rest. Here she is "resting" with mac and cheese!
The Cute= Asa. He thinks he has Pneumonia too. So cute telling me (in Chinese) that his Preschool teacher thinks he needs to see a Doctor. Miriam is pretty much his Hero- and whatever she has he has!

The Crib= it came! There is a great website here called Tao Bao. A Chinese version of E- bay. We got a great deal on this Pack n Play Bassinet. The top level is for when they are little and then the level comes off and the bottom is just like a pack n play. Asa had a great time getting it all ready! He wanted to "give" the baby all his swords and guns!
Getting ready for Miriam felt like - what in the world to expect. Getting ready for Asa felt like- how in the world am I going to handle two kids under three. Getting ready for this one feels- more fun and less work. I guess I know it will be a TON of work. But it is so exciting to see the kids so excited! Also once the crib was up we started to play Christmas music. I LOVE this season! Perhaps that is why I have two Christmas Babies :) (Miriam's Bday is 12/28 and yes she and the baby could have the same Bday- but I sure hope not.....).


1 Comments:

Blogger The Bowman Blog said...

I love you guys! It is so exciting to see that crib all set up! It won't be long now! I can totally relate to how you have felt with each addition--I felt the exact same and it will be so much fun! Praying for you guys! Love to all!
Aimee

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home