Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Saturday, December 06, 2008

More Fun with Fruit

Fruit Video



The fun does not stop! A few weeks ago Asa and I attended the "get to know you fruit fun" at his preschool. The above is a video from it!

I think the song they were singing is a famous kids' song here. I have no idea what it is about - but Asa loved it!

Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's spectacular!!!!!!
DyMBogota

1:47 PM

 
Blogger The Bowman Blog said...

Thanks for the video. So neat to see you shining in the middle of that room. Proud of YOU!

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Brenda said...

Looks like the kids were having fun, how cute!

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

This video really shows what its like for you to be the only American mom in the classroom. YOu are so brave and amazing Emily!

3:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home