
Cmas is just next week! We are so excited! Yesterday we got a package from my Gma! SO nice! Kids loved it. As you can see- they dove right in.

My Angel and pet Reindeer.

Every Sunday I let Asa have a cup of coffee. Think a lot of milk and one drop of coffee! But he thinks it is pretty great in his mini Starbucks cup- complete with Chinese dragon. Also he gets to have chocolate cereal on Sundays! This is him being a tiger to the cereal box. Got to love having a second kid- I would of never let Mei have this (Mei is usually sleeping while Asa has his coffee -BTW!)
More later about Cmas. Joy to the World!
5 Comments:
is my man rockin' some Spiderman pj's?!?!? Dope!
3:37 AM
kip used to drink my coffee on the way to daycare last year. it was our little secret...until he started to ask for it at home. i like the once a week idea. we'll start sat.!
4:15 AM
I saw the MC D's toy on the table. Have you guys been collecting those like us? I decided it was better to get the whole collection than try to find a toy that Danen would like in Shanghai. He loves them! We are lacking 2. That coffee thing is funny. My kids always want my coffee. I am a little more selfish, the extra milk idea is a nice touch.
Lisa
10:21 PM
merry christmas meyers! cute kiddies...even if your kid is a caffiene junkie now. so, do you guys have any kind of christmas tree?
1:47 PM
I can totally relate to being more laxed with the second kid! Malia never had a drop of sugar until her 2nd birthday. But Sophie gets chocolate milk on most days and even an m&m after going on the potty. I do like the once a week idea with the cereal, although my kids would probably bug me every single day, "Is it Sunday yet?"
3:30 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home