Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Jack O Pine


Miriam and I went to a Fall Harvest Party tonight (she was Snow White). My friend asked me to find a pumpkin like thing (no pumpkins here in Shanghai) to carve. I think she was thinking large squash or something. This was a lot more tasty as I made pineapple upside down cake with the "guts".
Also pictured is the best global banker in Shanghai!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emiy,

Your ideas are thought provoking. I thought it was a pumpkin when I first saw it. Tell the "banker" of record, "hello" for me. He looks like he is doing well in China.

Hug the children for me.

Peace

McMom

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Jean Smith said...

Oh my gosh...that is SO funny! Only in China would you see a carved pineapple...LOVE IT!

10:16 PM

 
Blogger K and G McNabb said...

The pineapple looks great. Did you ever see the original ones that we made here at AcomaHoma?

5:37 PM

 
Blogger The Bowman Blog said...

Isn't that Wilson's brother? Yeah, the Wilson that befriended Tom Hanks in Castaway.

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home