Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The Meyer 5

We do a lot of this.....
For Aunt Anna- Mei's hair is getting so long!!




The Final Product! But it took many tries to get there!


Salome about the drop on the floor (she did not).


Love this one of Mei.



I vowed never to lick my finger and then clean my kids' faces. But here is evidence I am doing this!!! AHHHHH

6 Comments:

Blogger cmc said...

Licking the finger. lol.

12:01 AM

 
Blogger Sarah Jane said...

Look at you all! Awesome. We don't have a good picture of the five of us yet...will we ever?!?!:)

2:12 AM

 
Blogger Prentice Family said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! Lookin' good Meyer 5! -love, Molly

5:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them all! I can't wait to see the Meyer 5 this summer!

Dina

5:56 AM

 
Blogger Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Family pictures are always a crazy time! You guys look great!

11:41 PM

 
Blogger Jason and Lisa said...

I lick too! If not for the fact that it makes them go "Yuck!" So I can say, "I would not have to do that if you would just wash your face every morning and after you eat." I like the last picture the most. I could really hear all the noise that must have been going on at the time.

11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home