Thursday, January 07, 2010
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- Husker Happiness
- Happy Bday Mei Mei
- A few of our favorite things
- Merry Cmas Eve
- Salome Grace Elaine - 12/23
- Em @ 39 weeks, Asa @ about 54 weeks
- Nesting
- Rocking to the Huskers
- A few pics from this weekend
- Thankful
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


7 Comments:
Such a coy little look. She looks great. How are you doing, Emily?
10:46 PM
So cute! She is such a mix of the other two. Can't wait to meet her this summer!!!
Dina
12:14 AM
So cute! Can't wait to meet her!
12:39 AM
She's a doll!
12:47 AM
What a sweetheart...how are you doing over there?! We're taking it hour by hour! This whole trying to manage three kids thing is going to cause some serious wrinkles...but it's worth it! XOXO, Molly
5:02 AM
She is so beautiful! So glad she is a happy baby!
6:41 AM
Joab, Em, Miriam and Asa---
What a great picture!! I can't beleive that she is two weeks old already!! I am so excited to get to see some pictures! We are looking forward to meeting her!
1:22 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home