Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nesting


WOW waiting is hard. Especially when are ready to have a baby. I have been nesting as of late. Cleaning, mending socks, dreaming about how to better clean my kitchen (!). The above is pretty much how I feel!
I have been having contractions on and off for about two weeks- it is getting old! But hopefully this means labor will be shorter? Who knows. Hope to post baby pic soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Jane said...

I love the picture, Emily. Blessing to you.

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Emily I have been nesting too just thinking of you, I check our mail every day to hear the good news, I hope every thing goes perfect, and you are in our thougths everyday :)
MyD

10:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am exctied to see photos of your newest egg! I must say that I am impressed that you are mending socks! Keep faithfully sitting on your egg and eventually it will crack :)

Dina

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Kendra C. said...

I think the waiting is part of God's way of teaching us the patience we will need once our baby arrives. Now that our family is beyond that point, I have to thank you for the refresher course! I'm praying for a quick and safe delivery for everyone! Enjoy this last week of preparation for the celebration of His coming!

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home