Tuesday, December 29, 2009
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- A few of our favorite things
- Merry Cmas Eve
- Salome Grace Elaine - 12/23
- Em @ 39 weeks, Asa @ about 54 weeks
- Nesting
- Rocking to the Huskers
- A few pics from this weekend
- Thankful
- The Crud, The Cute and The Crib
- Migrant School
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
Happy birthday Mei! I was thinking of you today. Jonathan and I were looking at the ABC of you and him the other day. Cute stuff!
The Staebells
10:20 AM
Love your posts, Em...but did you mean that you need to rest up to have another baby next year too? Just curious. :)
11:36 AM
Does she get to stay 1?
Happy Birthday Miriam. I remember the day you were born.
10:39 AM
happy birthday, Miriam! 7!!! Getting so big! We miss you!
Aimee and the rest of the Bowman bunch.
10:49 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home