
The kids and I had a great time watching the Superbowl. To be honest, I have never watched a whole Football game in my whole life. But it was so exciting. Miriam also really got into it cheering for Daddy's team (Giants). I would text Joab at the end of every quarter at work to let him know how his Giant's were doing.
3 Comments:
Happy Chinese New Year. Sorry about those Patriots. It seems to be the year of the Giants. Love your blog. It feels like we are coming home every time we check it. Blessings from the Spykstras in Pennsylvania.
12:07 PM
yeah, yeah, all of this talk of the superbowl. we were supposed to go to a superbowl party, but barrett got sick, so i sent kaleb and travis to the party and barrett and i went to bed at 8 pm...how lame is that!?!?!?
12:23 AM
How was Chinese New Year? We were thinking about you guys.
9:46 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home