Thursday, January 31, 2008
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- Snowy Shanghai
- Happy Year of the Rat
- Our class clown
- Miriam's Winter Recital
- Our week in Review
- Merry Christmas
- Here comes Santa Claus
- My kids this week
- Miriam sings
- Our week in pictures
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
We rooting for whoever Asa's rooting for just because the kid is so damn cool with that hat on.
4:43 PM
I was thinking of you this morning as I heard the game at our house. I hope that you were able to watch some of your commercials and enjoy the game. :)
Love, Aimee
5:22 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home