Shanghai Home Sweet Home
To the faithful who still check this...thanks.
Joab Meyer has a new job! We learned this week that HSBC (a global bank with offices in China) extended him an offer to work in their marketing department.
Joab will start mid September and he is very excited! Joab is now in Shanghai looking for an apartment and schools for the kids and a place I can keep studing Chinese.
It has been a crazy, wonderful, faith filled journey. More later! Em


6 Comments:
Joab and Emily,
Whoo Hooo!!!
This is such exciting news, guys! I praise the Lord with you as you prepare to live in Shanghai.
I'm sure it will be quite the months of transition ahead, but Christina and I would love to see you in Dec./Jan, as we're planning on being in Shanghai for my study abroad.
Blessings,
Jonathan T.
10:34 PM
Em and Joab,
Wonderful news for your family. The children will the happy to have their family back together again.
Keep us up dated, some of us check daily.
Peace,
McMom
8:09 AM
YAYYYY!!! Congrats!!!! What else can I say...you have a wonderful journey ahead of you...
10:45 AM
Wow! Congratulations!
You will be in Shanghai!
We didn't visit Shanghai yet.
So,,,we will visit you soon!!!!!!
12:26 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We have been praying for you. Such wonderful news! And everything you wished and hoped for, this is just fabulous.
I know someone at HSBC India who used to be in marketing. I'll get his info and send it to you. Very nice guy and someone you guys should connect with.
Bryce was asking about Miriam earlier today so I thought we would check here and see if there was any news.
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
We miss you!
Love,
Darragh, Jake, Bryce & Tripp
12:51 AM
That's great news! I suppose you are getting ready to head to China with the kids soon. Hope you have a smooth trip!
Kristy W aka Trucker No. 3
3:11 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home