Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hello from Iowa

Well, the kids and I have one more short week here in the land of corn. My kids are loving playing outside and I am trying to love how dirty they get everyday!

I am sorry I have not uploaded pics to this blog yet. As I am using my parents home computer and can not load my pics onto there desktop.

Joab is moving into our apartment in Shanhai soon! This week he plans to take possesion of a three bedroom furinshed apartment pretty close to a major subway stop. It is going to be so nice to go home right when we arrive in Shanghai- this is a gift from God. As we are all ready to have a home of our own again!

I leave Iowa on Tuesday, September 2nd, drive to Fremont, NE where I will stay until our flight leaves on Thursday, September 6th.

More later! Em

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We are glad to hear you are coming back. God bless you in your service to others.

We are enjoying your "old house" very much. If you happen to be close by, we still have your same old phone number.

Mark and Judy

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I was glad to hear that you will be able to be settled in China early. Krissy is looking forward to the trip and to see the children again. We all miss you here in Arizona and hope you have a great success in your travels. Hug the children for me. Love, McMom

6:54 PM

 
Blogger Smith Family said...

Good luck Em...I am so excited to hear about your home in Shanghaii...

7:14 AM

 
Blogger Smith Family said...

Oops, I spelled that wrong...you would think after going there I would know how to spell it!

7:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee! A home of your own! I still can't believe you're going to CHINA! Glad the kiddos are enjoying their time in the Midwest. We miss you guys; Caleb loved seeing Miriam's Snow White pics at Disneyland! Good luck with the travels.

Beck and Dave

4:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an encouragement to read of how prayers have been answered from that day in Maria's Cafe! I hope your transition goes well and quickly into your new home and job. May the God of ALL grace sustain you.

Cecil and Gwen

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home