Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lunch fun

For the first time today Salome sat in her highchair the whole time!
I said " Asa smile". Here is what I got.

I said "Asa look at me and NOT the baby". Here is what I got.



I said "Asa look natural". Here is what I got.
Also this week Asa got his first real haircut. I have been cutting it- but the dude will not sit still for me anymore. So off he went to the barber with lollipop in hand! He loved the candy and the hair cut.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bad news is that these responses are exactly what David might have done.....love C. Gma

10:45 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Asa is losing the baby fat!! Noooooooooooo!

1:06 AM

 
Anonymous Christina and Ken said...

Salome is growing up so quickly! And Asa is such a ham! So cute! Good work Em!

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much Salome looks like Asa! All three of your precious ones are so lovely!

We love you five!!

in Christ,
jill

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home