Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Monday, February 22, 2010

Two Months

So Salome turns two months old tomorrow! Miriam put it well to describe her these days : "Salome is cute and fat and loves to drink milk"!

I love the above photo. Trying to get Salome to smile (which she does a lot!) Miriam is smiling REALLY big :).
Love the neck fat here! And the sisterly love....

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Lynn said...

I need to see your family. I can't believe she's 2 months old already.

2:33 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovin' it!

8:17 AM

 
Blogger The Bowman Blog said...

love the pictures!!! Beautiful kids!

Anna says "Hi Miriam! I miss you! I hope you are having a great day. Love, Anna

6:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home