Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Home this week

Asa is home from preschool this week. Seems the dreaded Hand, Foot and Mouth disease has hit a few kids and they are scared it will spread further (I guess when you live in a town with 21 million people disease travels a lot faster). So for the next two weeks he is home and we are playing a lot with cars!



Was giving Salome some "tummy time" and Asa said " I can do that too!"


Making dinner this week and Salome was Little Miss Crabby. So Miriam took her from me, rocked her and this is how I found them 20 minutes later! Truly, Miriam is the best big sister in the world!


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! Man would I be upset if one of you got to stay home from school for two weeks and still had to go to school. Please give Mei Mei a treat for that!

12:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture of your 2 beautiful girls.

Dina

1:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home