
Yes, this is me at age 18! Love the outfit don't you! Standing next to me was my dear friend Sarah Jane! We were all dolled up to sing at our annual Choir Concert. How anyone let us on stage looking like this I do not know! Through Facebook and blogging Sarah and I have gotten back in touch. And good thing we did! Because she is the winner of the Salome guessing game!
Actually two people guessed 12/23 and girl. But Sarah guessed the more correct weight to win!
The correct answers were:
Salome- girl
12/23
Hair- red
Weight- 7.5 lbs
(note- Miriam guessed 12/24, red hair and girl- amazing!)
Sarah you will get your own copy of Lonely Planet China! So you can plan your next trip to come and see us !!
3 Comments:
Woohoo!!! And so glad that picture in one the web once again!:) I felt like I should be in the Jetsons!
I think I've told you, but Bill taught in Han Joe (phonetic spelling). We'd love to take a trip there someday. Now we can sit on the couch and peruse where we'll go!
10:50 PM
Yowza! You ladies are smokin' hot and you still look just the same! LOVE it!!! -Molly
10:28 AM
That's a hot pick! Somewhere Dave Emmons is drooling.
5:43 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home